Friday, January 22, 2010

Princess Charlotte And The Birthday Ball

Their are five princesses . Their names are Charlotte, Emily, Sophia, Alice, Daisy and Katie. Charlotte, Katie, Alice and Sophia are white skin color and Princess Daisy is black skin color. Each of them has a title. The title I’m writing about is Princess Charlotte And The Birthday Ball. These are really good books for who ever likes princess or fashion princesses. These books have easy words and easy sentences but it is still a chapter book. This book is great because it tells about princesses when I was in Third grade I liked princesses a lot and I found these books.I checked out two of the The Tiara Club.I found that Princess Charlotte goes to a party a birthday ball party and she finds all the other princesses.

by Aisha R.